Favorites of this month
1. Fitbit. First thing on my list of February favorites is Fitbit. I got a Fitbit for a Valentine’s Day and I am super excited to have it. It’s interesting to see how simple habit of walking home from work makes a big difference in contributing to the daily goal. Turns out that 10,000 steps on a regular work day is a very easy task for me if just take that trip to work and back. I like this particular activity tracker because it tracks sleep automatically. I generally like all things measurable and I like to see trends and statistics. It was fun to find out that it only takes me 1-2 min to fall asleep. The Fitbit app is really easy to use and has a lot of fun stuff like challenges, food tracker and other things.
2. Yes to Coconut Hand & Cuticle Creme. Hand creme is a must have for me in the winter. I just ran out of my favorite Desert Essence Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Creme and needed to get a new one right away. I found this one at Walgreens and thought I’d give it a try because I am familiar with this brand and I love their Yes to Grapefruit Facial Scrub. Anyhow, this creme is great. It smells nice, it’s not too greasy and I don’t need a lot of it tomato my hands feel more comfortable.
3. This is us. I love this show! It’s only in it’s first season but it is so good! It’s so full of heart, very well written and relatable. This show is about people, family, relationships and life in all it’s beauty. Prepare some tissues if you plan to watch it. You can watch it on NBC or Hulu. I highly recommend it.
4. Golden Spiced Milk Chocolate Bar. I saw this chocolate in the new arrivals section at Trader Joes and got intrigued because of the Golden Milk which I heard is very good. The flavor is quite original and at first I couldn’t tell if I like it or not. But after a couple of bites it had such a warm delicious taste to it that I quickly made up my mind. New favorite for sure!
5. Ebates. This is an awesome service that lets you shop online and get cash back from your purchases. 99% of my shopping is done online so this is a great resource. You can shop at more than 2000 stores on Ebates including Amazon, Nordstrom, Nike, Groupon and many many mores. The cash back amount depends on the store. Get $10 welcome bonus if you sign up with my link.
6. Ily Couture Plaid Blanket Scarf. I got this scarf recently and have been wearing it nonstop this February. It’s huge, really soft and warm, perfect for the chilly LA nights. I also like that it’s double-sided. There are 2 colors to choose from. It’s on sale right now for just $19.99.
What are you loving lately? Let me know in the comments, I love finding new cool things!