Things I loved this month.
1. Alter Eco, Organic Chocolate, Dark Twist , loved having this delicious dark chocolate with little pieces of orange zest along with my tea.
2. Nuun Hydration, Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs, Tri-Berry. I try to drink a lot of water but sometimes it gets to the point when it feels like too much and it doesn’t even taste that great. This is when Nuun comes in, great product that adds vitamins and subtle flavor to your water, great for drinking during workouts. I like adding it to plain carbonated water, makes it taste like fruity soda but without sugar. Unlike Emergency or other vitamin enhancers, Nuun is safe to drink during pregnancy.
3. Pur Gum, Spearmint, this gum is my favorite, one of the very few on the market that does not contain aspartame (turns out 99% of the regular gums do), there are few great flavors to chose from.
4. Earth Mama Angel Baby, Organic Heartburn Tea, Soothing Mellow Mint, Caffeine Free. This tea was a lifesaver for me! It is meant to help soothe heartburn during pregnancy but anybody can drink it, it is a nice herbal tea that tastes good, perfect for enjoying a cup before bed.
5. Music: Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do, love Ellie Goulding, loved this new song, was on repeat on my playlist. Dawn Golden – All I Want, this was a random find, but it also got quite a few rounds in my player. Diplo Remix of the same song is nice too as well as their other songs, very relaxing, maybe a bit sad but so beautiful.
6. Suits. I don’t have a TV but I love some good TV shows. While most of my regular ones were on hiatus I was looking for something else to watch and found Suits. Very engaging, sassy, takes place in New York, great characters, smart men and women looking neat, do I need to continue?
7. Essie Pink-a-Boo Nail Polish, great color for everyday, looks less pink in person, more like creamy sheer with subtle pink and blue tiny glitter, would look amazing on tan hands! DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free.
8. Palmer’s, Cocoa Butter Formula Soothing Oil, great oil to put on damp skin after shower, smells nice but not heavy, dries fast, very convenient to use to the last drop, I just started my second bottle! No stretch marks so far either.
9. Christmas Lights, instantly make home cosy.
10. E.L.F. Cosmetics, Lip Liner & Blending Brush, Red, Elf products are hit or miss, but they are great for experimenting with a new color. This product actually became my favorite on its own. Great liner + brush, very easy to apply and it stays on long enough. I wouldn’t say the color is actually red, it’s more like dark brick but it suits me well. It’s so affordable too, I already got another two colors and love them as well.
11. YogaGlo.com, up until I was 5 months pregnant I was going to my regular yoga studio, but since they don’t offer prenatal classes, later on I was looking for something more suitable for growing belly. Since there are no studios that offer this type of classes in my neighborhood and I don’t own a car, to find a studio became something of a mission impossible. YogaGlo was a great solution, for $18/month you get access to hundreds of different classes (not just prenatal), you can filter them by style, level, duration, etc. I’ve been using it since November and it’s been really helpful.